iPhone training courses
iPhone video for journalism and PR
This is a half-day introductory course or one-day workshop on the iPhone as a video tool. Designed for journalists, PRs, and communications professionals, it sets out the core principles of making professional quality video, as well as working within the limitations of a smart phone.
The course covers:
- setting up the iPhone for video
- the Filmic Pro app
- accessories and sound kit
- recording quality: bitrates, framerates and resolution
- focus, exposure and colour balance
- basic rules for composition
- the shots that work – and those that don’t – on a smartphone
In addition, the one-day course covers editing video (on the phone, iPad, or a Mac or PC), adding graphics, music and effects, and sharing or uploading the final piece.